West Forty RV Park and Campground
Ladies Rock Off-Road
Women's Weekend of Wheelin'
This page is for Ladies Rock Off-Road weekend registration in Gilbert, MN on June 9-11.
There is a new reservation process this year. West Forty has a new booking system that allows groups to hold a block of campsites and offer a Group Code for particpants to use when booking. You can only access campsites for this weekend using the Group Code assigned.
This year's Group Code is:
- Availablity for campsites is in real-time on our reservation page for Friday, June 9 - Sunday, June 11.
- If you would like to arrive earlier or stay later than the dates of the campsite block for the event weekend, just follow these simple steps:
- Book your campsite for June 9-11
- When you recieve your confirmation, reply to the confirmation email with a request to arrive early, stay late or both
- West Forty will make the requested changes to your reservation manually. The changes will be confirmed by email and will show up when you visit our Guest Portal.
- All weekend reservations require a two (2) night stay minimum.
- All campsites include up to four (4) adults 16 years old and older for free. All children 15 years old and younger stay free. Additional adults are $5 per person per night.
- All reservations require the equivalent of one night campsite rental deposit at the time of booking plus any charges for additional people above site occupancy limits, non-refundable reservation fee, campground booking fee, lock fee (if selected), credit card processing fee and payment for any additional items selected as add-ons.
- The balance due for all daily/weekly reservations will be processed automatically by our system at 9 a.m. Central time on the morning after the scheduled check-in date.
- Cancellations made 7 days (or more) prior to the booked arrival date, will be refunded minus the amount of 1 night stay, non-refundable reservation fee, and campground booking fee. If special event meal add-ons were selected with the reservation, the charge for those items cannot be refunded. All other add-on items will be fully refunded.
- Cancellations within 7 days of the booked arrival date will not be refunded. The balance of the original amount due at check-in will be voided.
- Any campsite not occupied by 10 p.m. on the scheduled day of arrival will be considered a no call/no show and will be reopened to our bookable inventory at 10 a.m. the next morning.
- Reservations not cancelled prior to the arrival date will be charged the full balance due to the card on file automatically by our system at 9 a.m. Central time on the day after scheduled arrival. Refunds will not be granted for reservations not cancelled in advance.